Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wednesday Widget

The Christmas season is hear. That means shopping for gifts, and lots of it.

Over the past few years, I've become more and more of an on-line holiday shopper. This is especially true for those whose gifts I already decided on. And the online buying process can actually be quite fun. Amazon's Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales featured a "lightning buy" section. Essentially, this was a collection of items that went on sale at various intervals in limited quantities.

But really, the purpose it served was to introduce you to all sorts of products you never knew you never needed. Enter Wednesday's Widget.

The Swiss Army SwissChamp XAVT is something I really can't decide if I want to make fun of or play with for hours. I love gadgets, especially ones that can double as both camping an home improvement items. But isn't Swiss Army the pocket knife king? The line "is that a SwissChamp XAVT in your pocket or are you just happy to see me" doesn't really roll off the tongue.

Regardless, the SwissChamp makes Wednesday widget for possessing the perfect combination of absurdity and awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment